SBG Labs electrical engineers are experts in the performance of a wide variety of disciplines. Their efforts allow SBG Labs to ensure uninterrupted service to military, commercial, and consumer clients, while continuing to discover new and improved methods in the field of optical engineering.
SBG Labs engineers are experts in the following fields:
- Software Development. Used for both internal and external purposes, software development entails an ongoing effort by SBG Labs to provide clients with dependable support for the adaptation of its technologies to existing applications, as well as internal use software for the continued development and testing of algorithms.
- Industrial Design. Ensuring the creation of aesthetics that match the ingenuity of the micro technologies developed.
- Algorithm Development. The continued development and refinement of algorithms plays heavily into the ability by SBG Labs to perfect designs for optical and illumination technologies.
- Illumination Design. SBG Labs engineers continue to make important headway in the improvement of its holographic eyewear and image projection technology.
- Optical Design. The DigiLens, one of the most discussed and anticipated projection technologies, is a product in a continual state of development as SBG engineers work to further refine its design and performance.
- Opto-Mechanical Design. Vital to the final outcome of all SBG Labs ventures, opto-mechanical engineers ensure proper manufacture, assembly and testing under specific material tolerances.